Sunday, December 17, 2006

Woo Hoo!!!


I am so excited - our bathroom is finally done (for now, at least.) Ben came over yesterday, and him and Josh put up the fixtures we have had for awhile now, and also a curtain rod to hang some curtains I have had and recently found packed away. The bathroom looks completely different - it's amazing what a difference it makes when you take a blanket off the wall and add a few fixtures!

We are trying to get some things done around the house while Josh is not working for the winter. It really feels good to be able to look and see things getting accomplished. Although the work is slow, I can't wait until everything is done. I love our house, and I think part of that comes from knowing that so much work has gone into it. I'm so excited for things to come together!

No comments: