Saturday, November 17, 2007

Organizational Challenge


So I'm finally getting my pictures online for the 30 day Organization Challenge. And let me tell you, if it's at all possible, this room actually looks worse now than when I started. That's what happens when you empty boxes and drawers and their contents are all over the floor!!

I haven't done as much as I was hoping for at this point, but it's been an extremely crazy month. In fact, I can't believe I took this on this month. But I have committed, and I am still planning on finishing. Thank goodness I don't have to make a lot for Thanksgiving!

I did go to IKEA last night to get some organizational tools, and I have been working hard today. Hopefully I will at least be able to walk in here by the time this weekend is over!

No comments: