Monday, October 22, 2012

37 Weeks, 3 Days

Well, little guy - you are breaking the mold in every sense!  I had my doctor check up today, and while with both Abbi and Easton, I was dialated to a 2 at this point, I'm still at a 0 with you.  But that's ok, because I'm not quite ready for you to join us yet.  We still need to find a name for you, and I need to get busy washing baby clothes!!

Yesterday I was sitting in church and you had the hiccups.  I know this is pretty common for babies to have the hiccups, but you are the first of my children that I've been able to feel them with.  It sure made me giggle!!

I've been having tons of pretty painful Braxton hicks contractions, but I guess I can rest assured that these aren't the real deal quite yet.  I will just wait patiently and enjoy these last days of feeling you kick in my belly!

No comments: