Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Random Art


So, for part of my job, I get to deliver parts to different businesses. It's the thing I thought I would like the worst, but it's ended up being my favorite part of my job! I used to love sitting in an office, but I guess having a child has changed me, because I love it when I get to get out and do some deliveries! (That is why I am now listening to books on cd as well - might as well when I have long periods of time in the car!)

I pass a lot of really random things. Like this "art" that I saw outside a building. It was kind of strange, because I was in an industrial part of downtown Salt Lake, and these random metal art characters were outside of this building. I couldn't help but stop and take some pictures. I thought they were so fun!

So forgive me if I start posting some random photos now and then. I can't help but stop and take pictures of the strange things I see - good thing I always carry my camera with me!







3 comments:

Cassie said...

Oh my gosh! I love these! These shots would be PERFECT for a little boys' robot room. Have you ever thought about opening an Etsy shop?

Abby said...

Those are fabulous sculptures! I'd love to have some of them in my backyard. My husband's job takes him all over the state. He's met so many interesting people and seen so many cool things that would go undetected otherwise. I understand why you like to get out and about! I'm jealous!

Michelle said...

those are really really funny! I love all of your random pictures. I'm serious. Keep it up! I love that those little monsters are holding the travelocity troll guy