Saturday, December 31, 2011

At the Cabin


My family has instituted a new tradition of getting a cabin over New Year's Eve. It's so much fun, and something that I look forward to every year.

Unfortunately, this year, Josh's job had him on call 24/7. I was just going to go up without him, but he was able to get New Year's Eve off until 1am on New Year's Day. If I had the chance to spend it with him, I was going to!! Since I had already volunteered to do breakfast on the 31st, I headed up with the kids, bright an early, to stay for a few hours and make breakfast. I ended up having to go into Heber with my mom, (we both needed internet connections and internet at the cabin wasn't working), so I wasn't even at the actual cabin for very long. But I gotto spend some time with my mom, and Abbi stayed behind to play with her cousins.


I'm already looking forward to next year - when hopefully we can be there the whole time!!

No comments: