Friday, December 5, 2014

Living Nativity 2014


I was so excited that we were able to go to the Living Nativity this year.  My mom took the kids last year, so this was the first time for Josh and I.  Tami got tickets, and we were all supposed to meet there.  But when our family go there, the line was really long (apparently lots of people were showing up without tickets??)  We found out that we could just walk up and skip the long lines of people waiting to take a ride there, so we decided to do that.  It was pretty crowded, and we didn't get to meet up with my family, but I still think it was a pretty special experience.  You got to see some of the animals that were there at the time of Christ's birth, and get a glimpse of Bethlehem.  I'm hoping that we make this a yearly tradition!






No comments: