Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Life in Disarray

I have been feeling so overwhelmed in my life lately. I don't know what the deal is. Maybe it's because I spend 8 hours of each day at a job where I do nothing of importance, so it's hard to get motivated to do anything when I get home. I don't know. But I do know that I need to get things under control and take control of my destiny. The thing is - I can see exactly where I want my life, but right now, it's always an arm's length away. I seriously don't know how moms do it - especially working moms. I don't even have any kids yet, and my life feels overwhelming. But I am feeling motivated today. I really want to get my life in order - I especially want to get Scrapifieds up and going 100%. I just need to get my butt in gear, because once we have that going, I will hopefully be able to start having kids and start raising a family. So today, I am doing what I haven't done in a REALLY long time - I am going to make myself some goals. I am going to write everything down, and I'm going to give myself dates that things have to be finished by. And it's not even New Year's!!

I know I will feel better about everything and not feel so overwhelmed with my life if everything is in order!

1 comment:

Dee Light said...

I think we all feal like that sometimes. It's hard to stay organized and focused when we have so many things to do.

I think it's great that you are setting goals and moving toward them. Good Luck!!