Friday, June 27, 2008

Seriously...


So Josh went to get his hair cut yesterday. He tells me that the girl cutting his hair starts flirting with him. This isn't out of the ordinary - girls flirt with him quite often. But he lost his wedding ring a couple months back, so I guess some girls assume he is single when he is not with me since he's not wearing a ring. So as soon as she started flirting, he started talking about his wife. (He's such a good husband!!) She knew he was married at this point. He laughed about it, and after he finished, he called and told me about it. I, too, laughed about it. I'm used to it at this point, and I'm grateful that I am secure in my marriage.

When I came home for lunch that day, Josh tells me that he is going to put the receipt in on the desk for me. A couple seconds later, he comes out with the receipt, laughing. He shows me the receipt, and there at the top, the girl had written her name and phone number. She knew he was married - do people seriously have no respect for the sanctity of marriage???

I'm just glad that I know that my husband loves me and would never stray - so I really got a laugh out of it. And as much as I wanted to leave her whole phone number in the picture to pay her back for hitting on my husband, (maybe she'd get some calls from the crazy people out there), but I decided to be nice and black out part of the phone number...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sorry but I personally would have wanted to call her and tell her where to go..you are a major better person than I am.