Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Tagged

Over on my food blog, I get tagged for these things quite often. I've been really bad at answering them lately, but I decided to do this one over here so I could tag some of my family and friends!!

So you all better play along!

1) LAST MOVIE U SAW IN A THEATRE?

This is really sad, but the only movie I've seen at the theatre since I've been married is Transformers. We keep saying we're going to see Indiana Jones, but it's hard for Josh to sit through a movie with his knee...

2) WHAT BOOK ARE U READING?
I miss reading!! Awhile back, I ready straight through the Harry Potter series again, but I don't think I've read anything since then. Hopefully one day I'll have more time.

3) FAVORITE BOARD GAME?
This is a tough one. If I'm playing with Janell, I love Mad Gab. We play that game really well together!! I like playing card games, too. Uno, Phase 10, and Josh and I really got into playing Gin awhile back, and that was a lot of fun.

4) FAVORITE MAGAZINE?
Every Day with Rachael Ray and Cooking Light

5) FAVORITE SMELLS?
Too many to name!! Like I mentioned before, freshly dug dirt and grass, I love the smell of water on a hot sidewalk, rain, garlic cooking in butter, butter cooking, bread baking. I also love all of the smells of fall - like pumpkin and spice.

6) FAVORITE SOUNDS?
Rain. The birds. The noises my dog makes when he sleeps or just wakes up. The wind blowing through the trees.

7) WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD?
I'm stealing this one from Katie - Guilt. I don't ever remember really getting punished growing up. Feeling guilty and like I disappointed my parents was punishment enough.

8) WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN U WAKE?
Lately, it's been - please let the clock be wrong so that I still have some time to sleep!

9) FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE?
Probably Wendy's. It's close to our house, cheap, and they are always really fast!

10) FUTURE CHILDS NAME?
I have no idea. Most girls have their favorite names chosen growing up, but I've never been able to decide on any. I used to like Taylor for a girl, but it's becoming too trendy these days.

11) FINISH THIS STATEMENT—’IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY I’D......
Sell my house and buy a bigger one in a neighborhood where the neighbors take really good care of their yards. Travel. Help out my family. Retire my parents. Have kids and spend lots of time with my family!!

12) DO U DRIVE FAST?
Not too fast. Fast enough, but not too fast to get pulled over.

13) DO U SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL?
No.

14) STORMS–COOL OR SCARY?
Cool. I love the sound of the rain, and I usually think thunderstorms are exciting.

15) WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR?
My grandma's Buick.

16) FAVORITE DRINK?
Water. That's pretty much all I drink these days.

17) FINISH THIS STATEMENT-IF I HAD THE TIME I WOULD…
Read, clean my house, cook more often, spend more time doing "fun" things

18) DO YOU EAT THE STEMS ON BROCCOLI?
Not the whole stem, but probably a couple of inches down.

19) IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY OTHER COLOUR, WHAT WOULD BE YOUR CHOICE?
I'd probably keep it brown, just do highlights.

20) NAME ALL THE DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS U HAVE LIVED IN?
Farmington, New Mexico
Provo, UT
Orem, UT
Elkridge, UT (temporarily)
Highland, UT (temporarily)
Mesa, AZ (temporarily)

21) FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
I like most sports in person, especially baseball.

22) ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Katie has a wonderful food blog, and she is always so kind!!

23) WHATS UNDER YOUR BED?
Sometimes my dog. That's where he goes when he gets scared, when he's been in trouble, or if he wants a quiet, dark place to sleep.

24) WOULD U LIKE TO BE BORN AS YOURSELF AGAIN??
Yes.

25) MORNING PERSON OR NIGHT OWL?
Mornings. Definitely mornings.

26) OVER EASY OR SUNNY SIDE UP?
Sunny side up

27) FAVORITE PLACE TO RELAX?
In the Lazy Boy. Or laying in the backyard if it's not too hot.

28) FAVORITE PIE?
All of them!!

29) FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
I love them all, but I'd probably have to say Mint chocolate chip or vanilla would be my favorites.

30) OF ALL THE PEOPLE U HAVE TAGGED, WHO IS THE MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND FIRST?
I don't know!!

I'm tagging:

Janell
Kacy
Amy
Shannon
Michelle
Kim

2 comments:

Katie said...

Thanks for doing the meme. I liked your answers although I'm now curious as to what sound your dog makes when he's asleep.

Unknown said...

I totally would participate but Will has informed me that the blog is his too. Boo hoo to that!!