Friday, July 11, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance


So, I was going to write about our camping trip last weekend, but I just had to write about this - and I have no idea why, because it's really not a big deal!

I'm a fan of So You Think You Can Dance. I don't know why - but I've always loved watching dancing, and always wished I was that talented. This year, they went Salt Lake, and 3 people from Utah made it into the top 20. Last night, the first of the 3 was cut - Thayne Jasperson.

I never put 2 and 2 together, but when I was watching last night, I noticed that Thayne's dad is one of my old bishops. (In my last singles ward). I saw him and his wife sitting in the audience, and it clicked. I now remember Thayne at a couple of ward activities, but I would have never realized this if I wouldn't have seen the bishop in the audience.

Just makes you realize what a small world it is...

1 comment:

Jenny May McKim said...

Deb..

I thought the same thing..
I ADORE the show.. and they were
showing his parents when he was voted off... and I was like.. CRAP that is
my old Bishop..
What a small world indeed