Monday, August 25, 2008

The Preggos

A few months ago, we decided to take a monthly picture of the pregnant girls in my family at our monthly family get-together. Well, I hated the picture from the first month, so I never posted it. And then I didn't end up going last month because Josh was sick. So this is the first one I'm posting! We all started out pregnant, but Amy gave birth to cute little Gavin about a month ago. Kacy is due next, at the end of September, then Janell is due the beginning of November. I'm at the end, due the end of January. I'm so excited to have this experience with my sisters and my sister-in-law!!

I have actually been feeling like I look quite pregnant until I saw this picture. No offense to Janell and Kacy, because I think you make the cutest pregnant girls, but I felt like my belly wasn't quite so big!! Until you look at Amy, who looks amazing, especially considering she only gave birth a month ago.

We'll see if Kacy has a new baby next month for our picture!

7 comments:

Cassie said...

How neat that so many of you are all pregnant at once! What an experience to share.

You look GREAT, by the way!

Ryley @ That's My Family! said...

That would be a lot of fun!! I started out pregnant with my husband's cousin (who I am super close too) We were only a couple weeks apart but she lost her baby at 11 weeks! :(

It's been so hard to do this without her knowing we were supposed to be pregnant at the same time..

It's awesome that you have that support system. If anything just to bounce idea's off of.. and you totalllly don't look pregnant. Maybe you'll be like me and still not be "showing" even when you are 6 months along! I told my doctor I was a little worried and she said not to be.. because the baby is growing great.. he must have just found a good hiding spot! :)

Jenny May McKim said...

You guys all look so cute..
I love love love pregnant belly shots.
I can't wait to see your progression Deb.

Now if I could just get younger sister
married we could be pregnant together
since my two other sisters are finished
having children.. Guess I took too long :)

Ashley said...

That's such a great idea! I wish I was pregnant at the same time as other girls in my family, it would be so fun to be able to compare and talk about it! You are lucky!

Abby said...

So cute! My niece is 4.5 months older than Cash so my sister and I were pregnant together, too, for awhile! It's so fun to see the kids together - even if they don't quite play together yet! You look great - so happy. Hope you're feeling well!

Michelle said...

i love the pictures! Tell Charlie and Amy congrats for me! you look so cute!

Unknown said...

Such a cool picture! My mom has one like this but with friends. I think the only reason people who didn't KNOW would think you were pregnant is b/c of the empire waist/loose top (which is super cute BTW).