Friday, August 6, 2010

{Abbi-a-Day} Days 211-217

This was the closest I've come to forgetting to take a picture. Abbi had been down for awhile, when I remembered that I hadn't taken a picture yet. This was SO hard to take! The only light I had was the light from my cell phone, and my camera couldn't pick up anything to focus on. I'm surprised she didn't wake up while I struggled!!

I think this is my favorite picture for right now. I'm not sure why, but it is so her. Love this girl!

She loves to put on sunglasses - and her dad and I will tell her she looks cool. So now she will put them on and walk around saying "cool, cool". It's the cutest thing!

Loves the flowers, loves her doggy!

This is what happens when you let an 18-month old eat her dinner by herself.

Yes, she is in this picture!! You can see her green dress hiding - her favorite hiding spot, especially when she is upset and wants to go pout!

I don't know why, but she looks so grown up in this picture. Maybe it's the fact that that is an 18-month dress that she wore only once as a dress before it turned into a shirt. My girl is seriously already outgrowing her 18-month clothes!!

1 comment:

Abby said...

She is so cute! I love how her hair is growing in; it's so pretty.

My C. is way small. Still wearings some 12-month clothes!