Monday, May 9, 2011

Easton - 2 Months


Look who is 2 months old!!

At 2 months, Easton:


*Is the giant baby!!  He weighed in at 13 pounds, 7 ounces at his 2 month check up.
*Is still a super chill baby for the most part.  He does have his moments, but for the most part, he's the easiest baby ever!


*has eyes that are turning bluer and bluer every day.  This one's going to take after his daddy!
*discovered the wonder of the ceiling fan.  He loves to watch it go around and around!
*has started cooing.  He still mostly grunts, but has some adorable coos now!


*has started grabbing things better - mostly my hair!  He loves to grab on and not let go!  He also loves to grab onto my hands and arms and clothes.
*has really started smiling.  (Although I couldn't get him to smile for any of these pictures!)  And unlike Abbi, he usually starts hamming it up once he hears the clicking of the camera.
*really loves his daddy.  Whenever he can hear or see daddy, he starts to smile.


*loves to stand up.  He's got great leg strength and loves to be held on the ground with him standing.
*Is an excellent sleeper.  He's going about 5 to 6 hours at night now!
*must have pretty vivid dreams, because he often laughs and cries while he is sleeping.


I sure do love this little guy!  I can't imagine my life without him!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I seriously love him. I think he has the same mouth as Abbi. cute cute cute