Sunday, May 1, 2011

Easton's Blessing


What a blessing this little guy is!!  We blessed him at church today.  Josh did such a great job.  And I'm so grateful that there was a girl in the congregation that wrote down his blessing for us.  I never even thought of doing that - although I don't know how good I would have been at it since I always get so caught up in the emotion of it!!


After church, we all headed over to our house for some lunch.  I'm so grateful for my family and that they were able to be there with us!  We were hoping for nice weather so we could eat outside, and while it was a little nicer than it had been the previous days, it was still a little cold and windy, so most everyone ended up back inside!


I'm so sad that I got so caught up in everything that I never even took pictures of Easton in his blessing outfit.  All we have are these family pictures - but I love the family pictures, too!  I have to admit that it's sometimes hard to get pictures of Easton when I want them because he sleeps so much! :).


The food was delicious, and the company was wonderful!  I was sad when everyone left to go home.  I love spending time with my family!



I told Janell that I was going to put this picture on my blog - so I had to do it!! I love ya Janell!

No comments: