Saturday, December 15, 2012

Camden 1 Month

My big boy is one month old!!



Can someone please stop the clock?  I feel like time is flying by especially fast.  Maybe because I know that this will be my last baby and I'm wanting to treasure every moment with my little guy.


At one month, Camden is taking after his brother and sister and growing like a weed.  He was almost a pound heavier than his birth weight at his 2 week check up, weighing in at 9 lbs. 10 oz.  At least I know he's a good eater!!


He is somewhere between his sister and his brother.  Abbi always wanted to be held, and Easton was easy going and you could put him down and he'd be happy.  Camden is a good sleeper and you can put him down easily, but if he is awake, he definitely wants to be held.


Also taking after his siblings, he is a noisy baby.  He loves to grunt, and loves to coo, especially while he is eating.


Camden looks quite angry in most of these photos, but he seems to be a pretty happy baby.  Especially when he is being held!!

He is a great eater and is on a good schedule.  We go 3 hours during the day, and at night, he will go between 4 and 5 hours usually.  I'm really hoping he will be sleeping through the night by 3 months!

I think he looks so much like Easton, and I'm so loving getting to know this little guy.  I just wish I could get time to stand still!

No comments: