Sunday, December 2, 2012

Creche Exhibit

Wanting to get into the Christmas spirit, I headed up to Heber for the creche exhibit with the kids.  I had never been before, and it was a great way to start off the holiday.  There were probably hundreds of different manger scenes - it really was a neat thing to see!


They had a manger scene set up and costumes that everyone could use to dress up in for a picture.  Of course Abbi wanted to be an angel!  I stayed with Camden (who was downstairs) so I wasn't there when everyone was all dressed up, but I was glad to be able to snag a picture of it!


After, we all headed to Quiznos, where my parents made everyone whatever sandwich they wanted. I think the kids thought it was the coolest thing ever! It was a fun night and a great way to get into the Christmas spirit.

No comments: