Friday, April 11, 2014

At a Glance {04/11/2014}

I feel like I'm having a hard time figuring out life lately. All of the "must dos" are getting in the way of the "want to dos", and I hate that it has to be that way. My job is very demanding - I would have never imagined a few years ago how much it would take to be to be a work at home mom.

 I have been thinking a lot lately, though, and I want to find more balance. That seems to be a theme with me lately, but maybe that's just because I feel like it is so lacking in my life right now.

 But I know that things won't change if I don't actively try to change them. So I'm trying. And going to take a baby step. One of the things that makes me really sad is 1) seeing all of the photos that I have that I haven't gone through and blogged about, and 2) the fact that most days lately, when I download the photos off of my camera, it's all food. I miss taking pictures of my kids for no reason. Or for a good reason. Or just because I want to pick up the camera.

 So in an effort to make myself keep up on blogging and remembering that I'm going to love photos of my kids more than photos of dinner down the line, I'm going to start a new little project. A daily blog with randoms from that day. If we do something that actually requires a blog post, I'll do that instead, but I want to not only take more photos of my kids, but I want to keep up on blogging and doing something with the photos besides just taking them.

 Crossing my fingers that this will actually get me organized!!

No comments: