Thursday, April 24, 2014

At a Glance {04/24/2014}

My boys...

We are going through a phase.  Or at least I hope it's a phase.  Because it's a phase in which neither of the boys want to sleep.  Getting Camden to sleep isn't usually a problem, but he's been waking up at 9 or 10 every night and not going back to sleep.  I've spent many a night now driving the freeway, because that's the only way I can get him to go down.  If I get him to fall asleep while holding him, he somehow senses when I go to put him down and will wake up and scream.  Somehow, driving puts him to sleep deep enough that I can take him to his bed and he stays asleep.  I'm hoping he passes this quickly, because I don't want to spend every night in the car driving!!

Easton is a whole different story.  I think he has jealousy issues with Camden, and doesn't like that I sit with him to get him ready for bed.  So Easton will wait until I have put Camden down, and then he won't stay in bed unless I go in and lay with him in bed until he falls asleep.  He's in a toddler bed, so needless to say, it's not very fun for me. He was waking up multiple times a night, but at least he's been sleeping through the nigh for the last week or so.

Praying that this "phase" passes soon!!

No comments: