Tuesday, November 11, 2014

9 years

9 Years...

It's one of those times where it feels like just yesterday, but at the same time, it feels like forever ago. 

9 years ago, we started this journey as a married couple. I never realized just how hard marriage could be, but at the same time, I never realized just how rewarding marriage could be. We have seen so much in the last 9 years, been through so much. But one thing is constant through it all - I cannot imagine my life without him, and I couldn't have survived the last 9 years without him. And I'm pretty darn proud of the life that we have built together. And our 3 beautiful children are at the center of that. This little family of mine brings me so much joy. So much happiness. And even on the worst of days, when nothing is feeling right and I'm questioning everything I am doing, I know that my family is my constant. My rock.

 I love you babe. And I'm so lucky that I get to spend eternity with you.

No comments: