Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Boring Life?

I was talking to a sister the other day about blogging. I was saying that I don't really keep this blog up, mainly because I really don't have a whole lot going on in my life. We don't have any kids yet, so no cute kid pictures or kid stories to tell. My job is not interesting - you certainly don't want to hear about it on here! I could tell about my day, but that would be the same thing every day - wake up, go to the gym, go to work, come home, make dinner, do some work, watch some tv, go to bed. Not exactly exciting.

So since I don't think anyone really reads this anyway, I might just start posting about the random thoughts I have and the random things that go through my head. This might be just as boring, or maybe just embarrassing!

No comments: