Monday, September 8, 2008

Half Way There!


I hit the half way mark yesterday!! And I figured I should start taking belly pictures, even though it horrifies me how big I look. Not just my belly, but everywhere else. I actually had Josh take a picture of me last week in a tighter shirt, and it made me cry. At least in this picture you can only see how fat my arms are! And how white I am - it sure does make a difference when I'm not in the sun or a tanning bed!

But even with how large I am feeling, I wouldn't trade it, knowing that in 20 weeks, give or take, I will have a little human life, part of me and part of Josh, to show for it. And although that thought terrifies me, I am also so excited that I seem to cry tears of joy every time I see a newborn.

And by the way - I changed my vote. I now think that tomorrow's ultrasound is going to show a boy. We'll see in 25 hours!

6 comments:

Cassie said...

Look at your little belly!! You look so great for 20 weeks; your arms don't look "fat" at all!

I think it's going to show boy tomorrow, too! So excited to hear the verdict!

The Waite Family said...

Oh my gosh Deborah, i was just thingking you look incredible for being half way!! Your belly is tiny and your arms are so from fat it makes me cry to look at yours then at mine!! I gained 60 lbs with brooke and it likes me too much and won't go away!! Your belly it wonderful!!

Jenny May McKim said...

OH Deborah I know you...
You do not look fat.. Everyone who is pregnant
thinks that about themselves..
I am very excited to find out what you are having..
I hope it is a girl..

Cinderella, the A-Train and Our Little Caboose said...

Don't be silly Deborah...you look great...but trust me, I know the feeling all too well!! Its a good thing that no one can see me naked! haha Anyway, keep us updated on the gender, so exciting!

Those People With The Crazy Kids said...

You don't look big at all! Esp for 20 weeks. I'm only at 22 weeks and look like I could give birth at any moment! I'm afraid people are going to start screaming "Free Willey" at me when I walk by!

20 down, 20 to go. It will be here before you know it :)

Those People With The Crazy Kids said...

BTW, when I said "it" I meant your due date, not the baby! I just realized how bad that sounded!