Tuesday, October 14, 2008

25 Weeks!!


My last picture was at 20 weeks, and I was going to post one every 2 weeks, but here it is, almost halfway through 25 weeks! Oh well...

Please, once again, ignore the fat arms, but I can't believe how big my little girl is getting!! I take pictures of my naked belly every week (which I will NOT be showing on here!!) but I can't believe how much bigger I was between my 24th and 25th weeks. I keep wondering how I can get any bigger, but I still have 15 weeks to go!

She is kicking like crazy these days. I've been lucky that I've been able to feel her every day since I started feeling her around 18 weeks, so that has been a relief. She doesn't have a schedule that I can detect yet, but she definitely has active days and not so active days. She's not so much kicking these days as she is moving around - I guess she's starting to run out of room in there! 99% of the time I love feeling her move around, but she's starting to find positions to hang out in that aren't so comfortable for me - so I can see how this is going to be more uncomfortable in the last couple months! I had my 24 week appt. last week, and I was scared that the doctor would get mad at me because I gained 10 pounds last month (!) but luckily, he said that he doesn't care how much I gain as long as I'm being healthy. I'm doing cardio at least 3 times a week, and I don't feel like I really eat a ton, so I'm not too worried. I only gained 1 pound last week, so maybe last month she just had a growth spurt!! I get another ultrasound in 3 weeks. I'm excited to see her again, and I keep praying that my placenta has moved up so that everything will be great for the delivery!

In other news, Josh is working again!! I don't think I mentioned anything on here, but the last job he had didn't work out (if you want the details, email me) but he started working for a company called Big City Insulation yesterday. He is a salesman - selling insulation to both new and existing construction. I think he's really going to love it because he's not tied to an office or a desk all day. He gets to drive around and talk to contractors, and I think he is going to do really well! Our prayers have definitely been answered, and I feel so blessed lately. I don't know how we made it so long on my salary, but I know that our faith and prayers have definitley played a part. We'll have to see how the first few months of his job go to see if I will be able to stay at home once our little girl comes, but I really think that things will work out. Life is good!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

hey girl....great update! you are so cute! That's great that Josh is back at it working. I'm sorry to hear that the last job didn't work out. Is that the one that he was about to start when I was there this Summer? Glad to hear all the good news! love you!

Tiffany @ Lattes And Life said...

Oh! You're so tiny!!! I know you don't think so, but you are, compared to my belly experience!! Both of my kids were rib huggers. They'd snuggle up under a rib and it was so uncomfortable! I'd just rub their little body, hoping to coax them to move!!

Cinderella, the A-Train and Our Little Caboose said...

You look great Deborah! Its amazing how quickly you feel like you grow! I was reading that once you hit about 24 weeks it takes about 4 weeks for the baby to double in size! Thats FAST! So I am sure you feel like me, a new size every day!

Cassie said...

You look wonderful! I'm so happy to hear that things are going so well for both of you. Isn't feeling the baby move a fantastic feeling?

Janell said...

Just wait until you see me, then you'll feel small again :)

Syndi said...

These last 15 weeks are going to fly by, but knowing you, you will have everything ready 4 weeks early. I have always admired your dedication to working out and eating healthy. You look great and I am excited for you to be a mom, you're going to do a great job!