Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy Anniversary!


I know I haven't written a post for 3 weeks now, and one is due, but for now, I want to just wish my wonderful husband a Happy Anniversary!!

3 years ago today, Josh and I were married. In some ways, I can't believe it's already been 3 years, but in other ways, I feel like we have known each other forever. I couldn't ask for a better husband. When I was growing up and and thinking about what love and marriage would be like, I never imagined that it would be this good. Of course we've had hard times and good times, but I couldn't imagine going through any of it without Josh at my side. And I am so grateful that this Saturday, we will be sealed for time and all eternity in the Mount Timpanogos temple.

I know Josh never reads this, but I just want to publicly tell him how very much I love him. He is my best friend, my support, and I can't imagine a better person to spend all of eternity with!

9 comments:

Cassie said...

Oh, what beautiful photos! Happy Anniversary! :)

Ryley @ That's My Family! said...

awwww.. how cute!!!
Happy Anniversary... I'm soooo excited for you guys.. Saturday will be soooo perfect!
I'll be sending you good vibes.. it can be overwhelming.. but just relax and take it all in...

Michelle said...

gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! happy anniversary girl!

Syndi said...

It is so good to see some of the pictures again. You guys look great! Have a great time this weekend it will be so special.

Abby said...

Congratulations! (You remember, ours is tomorrow! We're ALMOST anniversary date twins! And with children who won't be very far apart, either.)

So I'll just call you my blog twin.

Congrats again!

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary!! Three years FLIES by!! Good luck on Saturday - I'm so happy for your whole little soon-to-be family!

Jenny May McKim said...

Come to think of it.. Somehow I don't think I ever
saw any of your wedding photos..
They are beautiful the few which are on here..
I wish I had of felt up for it and had the time to
see you when I was down last month.
We are planning on August (I know it is a LONG
way away) to come down with my husband and
the baby.. So for sure then..

Those People With The Crazy Kids said...

Happy anniversary and I hope you enjoy your trip to the temple on Saturday. Congratulations!

:)

Sophie said...

What pretty wedding pictures! I now get to put a face to those pigtails :D!