Monday, March 2, 2009

Sunday Walk

We had a hard morning yesterday - actually Abby did - so Josh suggested that we take a Sunday afternoon drive up the canyon. And since it was so nice outside, we decided to go for a little walk up one of the trails. It was sooo nice to get out and get some fresh air - and I think Max was the most excited of all!! Abby slept in her stroller the whole time, but it was nice to take a little family walk.

It also made me realize just how wonderful it is to live in a place that is so full of beauty. Even though everything was dead because of the winter, and all of the snow was brown and melting, it is still so wonderful to look around and see the beauty and majesty of the mountains. I can't wait to take more walks once spring actually hits!

2 comments:

Cassie said...

I think you are so incredibly lucky to live in Utah, surrounded by the mountains every day. I can't imagine how you can concentrate on anything with all that beauty around you!

Ryley @ That's My Family! said...

I'm sorry you guys were having such a rough day..
I'm sure the fresh mountain air was good for all 4 of you! :)