Friday, June 3, 2011

Baby Tyce

So - I haven't really been doing photography lately.  After some thought, I decided that I'd rather put my energy into my food blog because it's so hard to make it as a photographer here in Utah.  I love doing it, but everyone and their dog is a photographer here, and people charge so little, that it would just take way too much time and energy to build a business.  I recently decided to even take down my website, since I was paying for it every month.  But, I still love to have opportunities to do photos, because I really do love it!!  So whenever I do any photos, I still want to give a little sneak peek - so I decided I'll post them here.  (Especially since I'll probably only do pics for family and friends!)

I'm so glad I had the chance to take pictures of my sister's baby - Tyce.  This guy is so little!  He was born 3 weeks early at 4 pounds 10 ounces.  I think he was just over 2 weeks old when we did his pictures, so he had gained some weight, but was still teeny - especially since I am used to Easton who is ginormous!!

It took us awhile to get Tyce to fall asleep enough to cooperate, but once he was asleep, he was so good.  I love all of his hair and I'm so glad that Easton will have him as a cousin to grow up with and become great friends!!





1 comment:

Kacy & Adam said...

I love all of them! My fav is the little hand with his face in the background...I want to nuzzle him NOW please :)