Thursday, June 9, 2011

Easton - 3 Months


Easton is 3 months old!!  In one sense, I can't believe he is already 3 months old, but in another sense, I feel like he has been a part of our family forever!

At 3 months, Easton:


*Just keeps growing!!  On the home scale, he is almost 15 1/2 pounds.  What an eater!!
*Has pretty much grown out of all of his 0-3 month clothes, and even the 3-6 month onesies are getting tight!


*Loves to smile.  (Although I was having quite the time trying to get him to smile for pictures!)  He gets so smiley and excited sometimes, and he kicks his legs like he just can't contain himself!
*Is still pretty chill most of the time, although you can tell when he wants some attention. 


*Hates to be where he can't see what is going on.  This boy loves to stand up or sit up so he can be part of the action.
*Has started really grabbing things.  He now has a couple of toys that he likes to hold onto.


Can sit supported quite well.  I hadn't really put him sitting by himself until I did his pictures, and I was actually surprised at how well he sat by himself!
Found his hands and loves to suck on them.  He actually loves to suck on everything, including my fingers and arm.  (I hope I don't have an early teether!)


*Has really started trying to imitate noises.  He loves to coo, but will also try to copy what you are doing.
*Has the cutest laugh.  His whole face just lights up!


*Loves the song "Hush, Little Baby".  Whenever I'm trying to calm him down or get him to sleep, that song will usually do the trick.  (Funny thing is that that is Abbi's favorite song, too!)
*Is mostly sleeping through the night.  He'll sleep through about 90% of the time - but still has a few nights where he wants a middle of the night feeding.



It amazes me how in some ways, Easton and Abbi are so much alike, but in other ways, they are so different. I love watching him grow up and love seeing what new things each month brings!

No comments: