Monday, July 25, 2011

24th of July

I love all of the fireworks shows in Utah in July!!

We celebrated Pioneer Day down at my parent's house. Since the 24th of July was on Sunday, the fireworks show was on the 25th. (I guess technically, this fireworks show wasn't even for Pioneer Day, but for Spanish Fork Days.)


The kids all played dress up while we waited for it to get dark outside.


And we got to celebrate Gavin's big 3rd birthday with cupcakes!


There were some smaller fireworks while we waited for the big fireworks show.  I am not good at photographing fireworks, and I was trying to figure out how to do them - but not having a whole lot of luck!


Except I do love this picture of Asher watching the fireworks!


Then it was time for the big show.  My parent's backyard was the perfect location!!


I always love a good excuse to get together - especially when fireworks are involved!!

No comments: