Thursday, July 26, 2012

At the Carnival


I think we have a little daredevil on our hands - Abbi has proved to love anything action oriented.  So when the city carnival was in town, we had to head down for some fun.




I honestly thought that she wouldn't like the roller coaster and that it would be too scarry, but she totally loved every minute.  It was so much fun to see her smiling as she was going around.




She wanted to ride every single ride there was!



Easton started to get sad and jealous watching his sister get to have all the fun.

And even though I was scared at first that he wouldn't like it or that he would try to climb out of the ride, I was quickly proven wrong!


He loved it just as much as Abbi!







They would have seriously ridden every ride if we would have let them.  I think we have 2 ride lovers on our hands!

No comments: