Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Field Trip Fun - Radio Disney Days


I have loved doing weekly field trips, but after this one, I think that we might hold off until after the baby comes!!  I'm sure there will still be a few field trips, but going weekly is getting a little too hard for this big, pregnant mama!!


This  week, we decided to go to the Radio Disney Days at the Gallivan Center.  I really didn't know what to expect since we have never been before.  But I do have to say - I was a little bit disappointed.  It kept being advertised as being free, but when we got there, the only free thing to do were 2 bounce houses.


But regardless, Abbi had fun.  One of the bounce houses - the slide - was wet, so that made it even more fun!






And of course, there is always fun when water fountains are involved!!  I wish I would have thought ahead and brought swimming suits, but these two don't mind getting their clothes wet!







The fun ended when both of my flip flops broke - within minutes of each other. I think it's because they were cheap shoes, and they got wet at the bottom of the bounce house slide. And the ground was about 100 degrees, so it was impossible to walk without shoes. Let's just say it was an adventure getting back to the car!

No comments: