Saturday, August 22, 2009

For Jenny May

Jenny May is a former roommate of mine. She lives in Canada, but was here in Utah visiting family and graciously let me take some pictures of her twin girls - Charlotte and Ruby. I feel so bad that it has taken me so long to edit and get these out to her - I took them the day before I left on vacation, and then my computer has been super slow, so editing has taken forever. But they are finally done, and Jenny May - I promise these will be in the mail to you on Monday!

These are just a few of my favorites. These little girl's eyes were amazing and it was fun to photograph twins!





3 comments:

Jenny May McKim said...

Cannot wait to see all the other ones too.. Thank you so much!!

Cassie said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous pictures! I swear, I'm going to fly out to Utah when the baby's born, just so you can take pictures of both of my kids!

Sophie said...

You take some amazing photos! Wow!