Tuesday, December 15, 2009

All About Abbi

I may be a little biased, but I seriously think I have the cutest little girl EVER!! I had to have some pictures of her for a Christmas gift for my parents, and after attempting forever to get them done at home, I realized that it just wasn't going to work. I was afraid it was going to be too cold outside, but it was actually quite pleasant, and Abbi loved being on the chair and having her picture taken! I know this is a lot of pictures, but I love this little girl!











3 comments:

Cassie said...

You certainly have one of the cutest little girls I'VE ever seen. She's such a sweet beauty!

Michelle said...

you could never post too many pictures of her. I'm in love with her and I've never even met her. Got your card yesterday! loved it!

Unknown said...

She is such a cutie! The pictures turned out great.