Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Today...

I saw this on another blog, and thought it would be fun to do every once in awhile.

Today outside my window…it is nighttime right now! But today was a beautiful day - too bad the temp is only supposed to be in the 50s tomorrow!

I am thinking about…how I should be in bed, but I'm on the computer instead.

I am thankful for…a husband who tells me he loves me every day!

From the kitchen…absolutely nothing. Ended up having Lean Cuisines for dinner since I was so exhausted. But they sure did taste good!

I am wearing…my pjs - capri yoga pants and one of Josh's old t-shirts.

I am reading… "The Time Traveler's Wife" But I'm having a hard time getting into it. Maybe it's because I'm so tired lately so I have a hard time staying awake, or maybe it's because it's a bit too Rated R. I do have a feeling the movie is going to be quite different from the book, though.

I am looking forward to…Josh's knee to be fully recovered so we can get out of the house and do something.

I am hearing…crickets outside of my window.

A few plans for the rest of the week…The laundry! I've been attempting to finish it for days now, but always get distracted. Also, hopefully a photoshoot of my sister's family - as long as the weather cooperates!

I need to remember…to relax and take some time for myself.

A picture to share

I did some senior photos for 3 friends this afternoon - what a fun bunch of girls!! I knew this would be a favorite the minute I took it. I can't wait to get to the rest of them!

4 comments:

Cassie said...

This is fun! I'm going to do this sometime.

And I love the photo. There's something so innocent about it, and their shoes are too cute! I'm glad you're getting so much photography work! :)

Barbara said...

Nothing wrong with Lean Cuisines! Some of them are actually very good.
Nice list- I have Time Travelers Wife next on my pile. Be sure to give an update.

Janell said...

Cute post and way cute picture!! Have you read Goose Girl by Shannon Hale? I read it a year or so ago and just fell in love with it. It's now one of my all time favorite books. I hear all the time of people reading it and loving it. Anyways, put yourself on hold for it at the library because I'm sure there's a wait. It's a great one!

Abby said...

I've been wanting to read TTTW before I watch the movie. Had no idea it was racy! Maybe I should read it sooner. HA.