Saturday, October 16, 2010

GNO - Thriller

 I'm so blessed to have a wonderful mother and sisters and sister in law!! We all got together for a Girl's Night Out on the town!



We first met up at The Corner Bakery Cafe for dinner. We all mostly enjoyed our sandwiches, salads and soup. And don't forget dessert!


All of us - minus Tami (who is taking the pic) 

Then we headed over to Kingsbury Hall to see Thriller.  This was the first time any of us had been, and it was so much fun!  There were good parts, bad parts, and parts that made me laugh, and overall it was just a good time.






I can't think of a better group of girls to hang out with for the night!

(and I stole some of these pictures off of Tami's Facebook - sorry they aren't the best quality.  I need to get the actual pics from her!)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

oh wait oh wait oh wait.....is there really a Corner Bakery in Utah?!?!!!!!!! That is one of my fave's out here, and I didn't think it was in Utah! oh, you make me happy.
oh, and all the pics are fun too! what a fun night!