Friday, February 18, 2011

36 Weeks 4 Days

I've been reading back over the last month/weeks before Abbi was born, and realizing that I kept much better record with her!  Which is good, because there are many things about those last weeks of her pregnancy that I don't remember!  So, I need to be better at least writing up my dr. appointment days with this little guy!

Today marks 36 weeks 4 days.  My blood pressure was a little bit better than last week, but still a little high.  I'm dialated to a 2 and 70% effaced.  Progress, although I don't think he's ready to come quite yet!  I'm still having tons of contractions - some of which are getting painful, but nothing consistent at all.  It almost worries me that I'll go into labor and not even know it!  I'm starting to swell some - the carpal tunnel is coming back into my wrists, but it's usually only bad in the mornings.  Besides that, I'm just beat and ready to meet this little guy!

No comments: