My doctor is out of the office on Friday, so not quite a week since my last appointment on this update!!
I've been telling my body not to go into labor this week because my parents are on vacation, and I guess my body was listening! I was still dialated to a 2 and 70% effaced. The good news is that my blood pressure was back to normal. Everything else looked good. Both the doctor and I decided that next week would be a good week for a baby!!
I'm going to try doing some visualization and meditating to see if I can get my body to cooperate and bring this baby to me next week. I keep thinking Wednesday would be a fun day - just because then his birthday would be 3/2/11. But if it doesn't happen on Wednesday, the doctor is going to strip my membranes on Thursday, so hopefully he'll be here Thursday night or Friday. Yes, I'm very uncomfortable and ready to not be pregnant anymore, but I'm also eager to meet this little guy! We still don't have a name picked out, although I have a feeling when he gets here, I'll get my choice! Hopefully we'll know by the end of next week!