Thursday, March 31, 2011

Abbi - March 2011

 Helping Max to eat his food!

 She still loves to color!

 One of my favorites!  This was when she first came to the hospital to meet Easton.  It was love at first sight!

 PB&J face!

 You'll notice she loves to wear these pjs.  Even if I get her dressed during the day, she usually just wants to switch back into some of her princess pajamas!

 So sad... :(

 My beautiful girl

 Yes, the pjs again.  And a tutu.

 Wanting to have her picture taken

If it's not the pjs, it's a tutu!!

2 comments:

Cassie said...

I love the picture of her with Easton, but is it horrible that my favorite picture is the one of her crying? I just think little kids look so sweet and adorable with big tears streaking down their faces! :)

Michelle said...

oh my gosh, that picture of her crying is the cutest thing ever. that needs to be framed.