Sunday, January 11, 2009

No baby yet...

Well, as much as I wanted today to be the day, it's not going to be...

We had planned to go get pedicures and go to Olive Garden last night, but Josh has been working at a Home Show in Salt Lake all weekend. He got home about 4 yesterday, so we headed to the salon, only to find all the chairs full and people waiting. Neither of us are good at waiting, so we decided just to go to Olive Garden. Yeah, not a smart idea on a Saturday. Even though it was 4:45, there was still probably at least an hours wait. So we stopped at Apollo Burger and just watched a movie at home!!

I have a niece who's birthday is tomorrow, so she wants to make sure she's not born tomorrow because then it will be too hard to schedule birthday parties (according to Tiana!!) But hopefully soon. I've been having tons of Braxton Hicks contractions, but no real contractions yet. I can tell she's moving further down because it's getting really painful, so we'll see. It's just a waiting game from here!! I'm sure she'll come when she's ready!

5 comments:

Abby said...

Just making my daily check. Let her bake! But I know how excited you are!

I think I was having contractions before C. was born - they were waking me up, but since he was almost 3 weeks early it didn't cross my mind they were contractions; I just thought they were cramps!

So ... you're right. Any day now!

Ryley @ That's My Family! said...

Sorry she's not here.. I feel for you!! :)

Isn't it funny towards the end when you want them to be born.. but then there are certain days you don't?? I was always like.. "He can come today or tomorrow.. but if he doesnt he has to wait a couple more days!" And then you forget all about it and you dont even care what day it is when they actually decide to come..

good luck.. we'll be thinking about you..

Cassie said...

Oh blast! She'll be here so soon, though; I'm so excited for you!! Now you just have a few more days to relax and sleep. (SLEEP. A LOT.)

kellypea said...

Okay, I have to say this. As much as you *want* her to be here, it won't help. I completely understand. And after taking a gander at that lovely belly of yours in your last post, unless something's changed, it doesn't look like you've dropped yet. You know, have that basket ball way down low sort of look? So you could have some time still....go ahead and throw tomatoes at me. I can take it! ;)

kellypea said...

Me again...I just read the last post. Okay, so what do I know with only 3 births to my name. I was dilated 6 cm. w/ my last one for a month before his birth. You just never know...