Friday, November 12, 2010

{Abbi-a-Day} Days 309-315

 Putting crayons in her Halloween pumpkin!

 I took Abbi with me when I did Janell's family pictures.  Abbi was feeling left out, so I took a few of her.  It was so cute because Asher came over and was showing her that she needed to look over at me!  (I also decided to do some funky post processing on this one - it's fun to do from time to time!)

 There is something this girl loves about dressing up and layering as many items of clothing she can on.  Here she decided to see how many baby legs she could fit on her arms!

 She is definitely getting good use out of that costume!

 Hanging out while mommy gets ready

 I finally found something that makes her look at the camera.  The flash!  It makes for a worse picture - but hey - she's looking at the camera!!

Playing in the leaves!

No comments: