Sunday, November 21, 2010

Angels and Waterfalls

As Thanksgiving draws closer and closer, I find myself watching for the little things every day that I am thankful for.  I have so much.  Even though this last year has been one of the hardest of my life, I can't help but sit back and see how blessed I really am.

Today's little thing to be thankful for:  I am watching 2 of my neices and a nephew while my sister is out of town.  As I was putting the girls to bed, Kirra said the prayer and she prayed that "we can dream of angels and waterfalls."  I am thankful for the example of little children - and tonight as I say my prayers, I'm going to pray that I dream of angels and waterfalls!!

I saw this YouTube video on another blog, and thought it was perfect.  There are so many things to be thankful for!

No comments: