Thursday, November 11, 2010

Happy Anniversary!



Happy 5th Anniversary to the man of my dreams!!  In one way, I can't believe it's already been 5 years, but then I feel like I've known him forever.  I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful husband and father to our children - I'm one lucky girl!!

We had decided not to get each other anniversary gifts, but my husband gave me the best gift - better than any diamond ring or box of chocolates - I now officially get to stay home and take care of my little girl and prepare for this little boy that is coming.  I cannot think of a better gift.  I am so grateful for how hard my husband has been working for our family!!

3 comments:

Cassie said...

Happy Anniversary, Deborah!!! May you have many, many more happy years together as you continue to grow your sweet family!

The Waite Family said...

That is so exciting. You both look so cute and happy. Hope you had a great day.

Michelle said...

deb, he's a babe. As if you didn't notice! I love you! and happy anniversary to my best friend!