Sunday, November 7, 2010

Playing Catch Up

I feel like for the last few months, all I have been doing is playing catch up.  I'm always behind on things.  For every thing I cross of my list, another 2 or 3 things gets added.  But I guess I'm glad to say that I have at least kept my head above water and I'm still treading!!

One thing that has fallen behind is this blog, and that makes me most sad of all.  This is the only journal record of my life I'm keeping right now.  Ever since I really started keeping this blog, I have been so grateful for the memories and milestones that I have recorded.  I can't tell you how many times I've sat down and gone back over the last couple years of our lives.  But unfortunately, life just got so busy lately that this was not a priority. 

But as of today, I am officially caught up!  I've gone back through all my pictures from the last couple months and I've remembered as much as I could.  And it's all recorded now.  And since it is November, and November is National Blog Posting Month, (NaBloPoMo), I've decided that I'm going to try to post here every day this month.  Just to get back into the habit.  And hopefully it will be easier since

this is my last week of work!!!!!!

 I can't tell you how excited I am.  Usually on Sundays, I have a little bit of dread, knowing another week is starting in the morning.  But I'm actually looking forward to tomorrow, because it's my last Monday!  I want to get in there and get it over and be able to come home to my baby girl and spend some good quality time!

So hopefully after next week I'll have some good things to blog about as well.  I have all kinds of activities and field trips planned for us.  I want to make sure I take advantage of the next few months, because I know it's going to get a lot harder to go out once there is another little family member!

No comments: