Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I thought this was supposed to get easier...

This week is not going fast enough. Today was a rough day.  This morning, I kept talking up the babysitter to Abbi so that hopefully I could drop her off without any tears.  Well, any time I'd mention the babysitter, she would start crying and clinging to me.  I could tell she just did not want to go, and it put me into tears.  I finally gathered the courage to take her, and of course, she screamed as I tried to leave.  It breaks my heart every time.  But I left, knowing that I only have a few days left and we both can do this.

I went to pick her up this afternoon, and I could hear Abbi crying as I came to the door.  The babysitter said that she cried on and off all day today, which she has never done before.  And once I had her, she did not want me to let her go.  I keep trying to justify making tomorrow my last day, but I know that any little bit of money right now is needed, and it's only 2 more days.  It just breaks my heart that she is struggling with this so much.  I can't wait to be at home with my little girl!!

No comments: