Thursday, January 13, 2011

Baby Boy at 32 Weeks

I guess the good thing about having placenta previa is that I get an extra ultrasound!!  I went in for my 32 week check up, and had my ultrasound right as well.  Josh wasn't able to make it - so he hasn't been able to see any of the ultrasounds of this baby - so I asked the lady if she would do a dvd.  I guess they were supposed to at 20 weeks, but for some reason I didn't get one.  She said that it's hard to get a good picture when the baby is this big, so she switched it over to 3d, hoping to get a better picture for me.  I didn't even know they had 3d!!  We didn't get a whole lot on the dvd, but I was happy to walk away with these 3 pictures of my little guy.  What a cutie!!!



And in good news - the placenta previa is gone and my placenta has moved completely out of the way.  I wasn't too worried because the same thing happened with Abbi, and I guess if it happens once, it's most likely going to happen every time.  He was measuring about a week and a half ahead, and everything looks great!

No comments: