Friday, January 7, 2011

It's Potty Time

I've been wanting to start potty training Abbi for awhile now.  She seems to understand the concept, but I've just been too lazy.  So the other day while we were out shopping, I found this Dora potty training seat.  She was SO excited.  In fact, we got it home and she carried it around for hours.  She wanted to sit on it, so that night, I let her sit on it.  She didn't go potty, but she still acted excited.  But since then, she is so scared to sit on it.  She is still infatuated with it, and wants to go into the bathroom and put it on the potty every chance she gets, but she doesn't want to sit on it anymore.  I figured I'll give her some time to get used to the idea, and hopefully she'll just want to try it out one of these days and it will stick!

No comments: