Monday, January 24, 2011

Library Day


I have been looking for things to do with Abbi to get out of the house every once in awhile.  It's kind of hard in the winter, especially when I'm trying not to spend any money.  Well, we've been to story time at the library a couple of times now, and I wish we would have been going every week!!  There is a lady who comes in - I think she is there the 2nd and 4th Tuesday - that is just so good!  The first time, she was dressed up like Mother Goose and did nursery rhymes and read books about bedtime, and the second time she was a safari lady and talked about animals and read books about alligators.  It only lasts 20 minutes, but Abbi seems to love it!  I let her check out 1 book after.  We need to go more often!

1 comment:

Cassie said...

I haven't braved story time with the boys yet...not that I really have that much of an opportunity to, since I work during the day and they don't offer stories in the evening. I love taking them to the library, though -- I think even more than they love it! :)