Saturday, June 2, 2012

Instagram-Randomness

Because of my job, I get to participate in lots of social media. But by far, the one I love the most - and that I would still love if I didn't have to do social media - is Instagram. I post a lot of food stuff, (again, because of work), but I love also the random, day to day things that happen in my life. Here are just a few from the past month or so.


May 4th- Happy day for me!!  I won a brand new - top of the line 7 qt. professional Kitchen Aid.  I can't tell you how excited I was about this, or how much I am in love with it!!

May 6th- Oh, to have the life of a dog...

May 8th- Girls night out included dinner at Texas Road House and The Lucky One.

May 12th- Tami helped to throw a birthday party for one of her friends and did an amazing job.  Kacy, mom & I pitched in to help make cupcakes, and I think they turned out fabulous!!

May 24th- One of the few sweet pregnancy cravings I've had.  Also helps to keep me up when I'm working late at night!

May 25th- And another pregnancy craving.  I've actually craved hot dogs in general.  Loved these Coney Dogs, though!

May 29th- The story of my life....

June 1st- Why, yes - that is an antelope in my backyard!

No comments: