Monday, March 22, 2010

March Family Dinner

Every third Sunday, my family gets together for family dinner. I usually forget to get the camera out - I'm usually distracted by all the food and conversation! - but I've been trying to be better about documenting my life. So here's a sampling of what goes on at one of our family dinners!

I love watching all of these cousins play together. Although their ages are different, when they get together, the are all like best friends. So many smiles and laughs!

Kaleb and Kade's 4th birthday was the week before, so we celebrated with cake! The boys got to each blow out candles on their own cute cakes.




I wish I would have got a picture of the other cake my sister made - it was SO delicious!! There was also lots of yummy tacos, present opening, and of course - lots of talking time. I love being with my family!

No comments: