Thursday, March 11, 2010

You Capture - Quiet

This week's You Capture theme is:

Quiet

These days, quiet is not as common as it used to be. But I think that it makes me appreciate these quiet moments more, as I look down at the beautiful face of my little girl. Watching her suck her thumb in her sleep. (Even though it's a habit I never wanted her to have - I still think it's pretty cute!) Wondering what she's going to be like when she grows up. And thinking about just how lucky and blessed I am.

Life is not always perfect, but it's perfect moments like these that make everything all better.

5 comments:

Cassie said...

What sweet pictures. She's so lucky to have such a talented photographer for a mom!

Ryley @ That's My Family! said...

The trick is though, getting her to sleep not on you so you can get something done! :)

I love how rosey their cheeks get when they sleep. So cute..

My Trendy Tykes said...

I love the rosy cheeks!

~natalie said...

clicked your link from "you capture" and love the pictures. my little one sucks his thumb too and it is seriously one of the sweetest things - in the quiet. =) thanks for sharing.

Abby said...

So sweet. I love to watch them when they sleep! (And C. sucks his index finger, which is strange to me, but whatever gets him through the night. Literally.)