Sunday, March 7, 2010

Park Day


Last week, the weather was actually quite nice. Abbi and I decided to take a walk to the park. Abbi has been to the park before, but I think this was really the first time she understood and was able to play.

She really wanted to get down and run, but unfortunately, she isn't really used to walking in shoes yet. She ended up on her bum a lot, but it didn't stop her!


She loved to swing, and I loved seeing her face light up with smiles.


It even got warm enough for us to take off our jackets and enjoy the sunshine beating down on us. I can already tell there are going to be a lot of park days this summer.

She is so funny, because she hates having dirty hands. You can see in the top right picture the look on her face - kind of disgusted - before she decides to dig in and play.

(And I realize I have a bit of a picture addiction - and I have the hardest time narrowing down which pictures to share. That's why there are always a million pictures. But I can't think of a better addiction to have!)

3 comments:

Michelle said...

i love allll the pictures. she's so cute.

Cassie said...

I love going to the park! And I love all the pictures that you share! I'm reading this on my phone with Andrew beside me, and he seems quite taken with your little Abbi! Uh oh! ;)

Kacy & Adam said...

I can't get over how much she looks like you! Beautiful! I enjoy your picture addiction so don't break it!