Friday, September 17, 2010

{Abbi-a-Day} Days 253-259


 She loves following her daddy around!

 You can't really tell from this picture, but this is how meal time normally is for Abbi - food all over the place, including in her hair...

 I so wish this picture wasn't so blurry, because this was hilarious!!  She wanted to go outside, so Josh told her that she needed to get dressed first.  She disappeared into her room, and came out wearing swim diapers on her arms and legs!!  What a silly girl!!

 Going for a walk.

 I obviously didn't take this picture, but Josh stole this shot when Abbi and I had fallen asleep in the chair together.  I guess we were both exhausted!

Playing on the bed - trying to put on any clothes she can find!

Hanging out at Nana and Gump Gump's house ready for bed.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

okay, the pic with the swim diapers is sooo funny, and the pic of you and Abbi sleeping makes me want to cry it's so beautiful. I just love it!